Capitán Mantequilla Capitán Mantequilla

That was funny!

I was cracking up in that movie "your a bunny"... "is that rabbit?"... "it needs hotsauce". And the music was done sooooo well. Good work. Great voices, nice story.

Klonoa Anime Intro Klonoa Anime Intro

You could make something great one day

Looking at all your submitted animations a few things are clear:
a)Your a great artist, with great vision and an eye of cinematic effect
b)Your animation skills at the moment show inexperience
c)your keen on Sonic Team characters!

The best thing for you to do, is to watch as much web animation as possible and have a look at how other animators pull things off and also heres a tip from me - up frame rate to about 28-30 frames per second, I'll leave you to figure out why. Despite this your work is pretty good for someone who has jsut started using flash!

ElsonWong-Darkspeeds responds:

Thank you PencilSketch for your positive and constructive feedback. I really appreciate your time writing something that helps me in the long-run.

I should check you out next time. *thumbs up*

I will take into consideration of your suggestions. I'm most intrigued to discover the benefits of having 28-30 fps on flash. It's obvious that the more fps the better the quality but you gotta take into consideration of the time costs as well.

So once again thank you for sharing me you insight.

Supa Go-Go Man 3: Part 1 Supa Go-Go Man 3: Part 1

Ingenious

Your Flash is sooooo cool. The plot is simple but effective and Supa GO GO Man is funny, His stupid clever balance is on the button. You should continue this. Some criticism - improve the graphics, the style is cool, but the animation doesnt seem to flow in some shots as well as it does in others. Also after all the NIntendo theme musics Ive been hearing in this seriees I was disapointed to see GoGo has a PS2 rater htan a gamecube, or even a nintendo64. Great Series.

Ambush! Ambush!

I dont think that was your first flash

You must have made flash before? Because that was incredible. I jsut thought I should let you know.

Shades of Grey Ep. 6 Shades of Grey Ep. 6

Great

At first I thougt I was watching a Saturday mornig cartoon. That was great, The 3D animation looked good and the dialougue and musc were perfect.

Speed Demons : ComiXodeZ Speed Demons : ComiXodeZ

That was good

The best part was when they turned into blurs and whizzed past the flash, that was funny. Nice sprite flash.

Kugel in Ris-SKI Kugel in Ris-SKI

Your sound effects were so funny

'what the-' I loved that, and the explosion sounds. HAAHAHA! That was a good flash, nice work.

RWS responds:

thanks, people say im the next micheal winslow, but i just tell them he's way better then me. But I know they're right :P

Captain Prego I remake Captain Prego I remake

That was big!

Don't listen to HollywoodSound that was a great flash. It was funny, it didnt have mindless violence. Well drawn, good sound and music. That was good job. Nice flash. I hope to see more of Captain Sprago!

Anax responds:

yeaaaaaaaaaaahhh!! thanks dude!!

Fronda music video Fronda music video

When you said you made it in a day...

I thought it was a blam point for me. I was wrong. I think what you meant is collectively that took you 24 hours. Prety good.

ChupChup responds:

heh thx ^^

Tears of Red Tears of Red

Wow

That was an amzing first flash. I think I've heard that song somewhere before...Toshiro Masuda?

immortaltechnique responds: